Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Process

How did I get to this point in my life? Making Graphics using Inkscape?

I first began to draw at a very young age and my parents were both artists and on my moms side everyone was an artist. So I was very inspired. At the age of 8 or 9 I started to look at tutorials on how to  draw. I learned how to draw dragons, horses, and people perfectly by the age of 11. I dropped everything else and concentrated on manga (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga). I studied and studied and studied how to draw manga so that when I lay my pencil on paper the end results would be beautiful. My dad had downloaded a free program called Inkscape. At first I wasn't that good at it but as I started to learn the tools It became easier and fun. I also did computer programming using a program called Scratch that also helped to influence me. I also have goals- those are very important to have, I plan to be a game illustrator, and sell many logos.


No comments:

Post a Comment