Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Day

I've been thinking about making a comic book series but I need a bit more work for that, it would be about my life and how I view it like when someone accuses me of stealing their pencil and I wish i could just...

Well moving on I was watching some YouTube videos on Mark Crilley's How To's. And a random video appeared on the suggestions about making swirly soap so I clicked on it and one thing led to another and I was soon learning how to make sugar art. And you seriously have to look up sugar art because it is so beautiful and I would like to make some but my mom says I need a candy thermometer. So that idea was destroyed.

 Yesterday at school I read an article on mummy's and how this one tribe (not the Egyptians)  would take apart the dead people take out their organs and put them back together again. Remind of an old folk tale? Anyways while reorganizing my desk I found some old art I did and I'm planning on scanning it into the computer and uploading it to my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment